sexta-feira, abril 23, 2004

Soulsearcher

I've been shown to know many pains till now
some of them are like scars that won't wound
i'm not a fighter who promotes himself fearless
to get in the ring of life and to win the embody prizes
I'm a soulsearcher
seeking the vibrato that a smiles does with no sound
digging the fresh soil of a sudden trembling hands
maybe I scare the most with the rare approach
where to be with is an almost to be in
but that's when souls are small even for just for one
regardless the distraction all souls are to be seen
but the hated persons are here just for none
I'm a soulsearcher
stepping the ladder that each one permits me to climb
each step is a further risk and afterwards the ladder as gone
maybe i've gone to far and high, and they praise for me to fall
and for each misstep I gave many wounds i've won
some of them are like scars that won't wound
but i'm a soulsearcher, and that is what i like to be

Sem comentários: